Pages of Interest on this Blog

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Introduction to Guinevere Silverwind

Hello, my name is Guinevere Silverwind, I believe it is my destiny to watch over my human descendants and make sure they are protected from those of the vampire persuasion. Now I know you are thinking, I am a vampire myself, how can I protect them from myself. Well you see, I became a vampire so I would live long enough to protect them all. This is my story!

I was born a human, had a pretty normal childhood, pretty boring teen years, nothing which was out of the ordinary.

When I became a young adult, I moved out and as far from my family as possible so I might have a new start.

I bought a home, it wasn't much but it had a good bit of land connected to it so I could eventually expand my house to make it into glorious home my descendants could enjoy, I did not realize then that it was my destiny to protect those descendants.

Not long after I moved in, I met Christopher Steel. It was love at first sight to put it lightly. I invited him over and one thing led to another and we were in bed together.



It was not long after that I realized I was pregnant. Before I started showing, I proposed to him. I was thrilled when he accepted, and he immediately moved in. When he found out I was pregnant he was thrilled.


It wasn't long after this that he made the fatal mistake of trying to fix our television. He was electrocuted and he passed away.



I was heart broken when I discovered the urn with his remains inside. I mourned deeply, the only thing keeping me going was the child I was carrying.

A few days after he passed, I had my first encounter with a vampire, his name was Connor Frio.

 I was amazed that they were real and I asked all sorts of questions, though he was still a new vampire himself, he told me that it if I wanted to watch and protect my descendants, I could do so as a vampire and that he would turn me himself once I was not pregnant.

When I went home after learning about vampirism, I decided to put a small memorial on the lot for my beloved Christopher, and since it had been his lifetime wish to have a perfect aquarium, I put in a pond, with his grave right next to it.
Before I knew it though I went into labor and brought home a beautiful bundle of joy, I named her Rachel Silverwind.




The day after I had her I called Connor up and told him I would take him up on his offer to turn me and asked if he would come over. He agreed and came right over.

He ended up asking about the father of my child and I broke into tears and he let me cry on his shoulder.

After my tears stopped falling he was right down to business of turning me, and told me afterwards I took to it very well.

He had to leave right after wards, and I cuddled my daughter telling her, that now Mommy would always be around to protect her and her children.

No comments:

Post a Comment